« Home | Here's My Rant for the Day, If I Had a Rant, But I... » | Question For The Guys » | Random Things » | » | The Ex Factor » | Even I Don't Know What Goes On In My Head » | Late HNT » | Frustrated » | Dirty Bird (Or other obscure movie quotes) » | Things Women Often Wonder » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Older Than I Know

I like to think that I'm still young and stupid. Except I'm not, and maybe never really was.

Things that prove this?

Tonight (or this morning, whatever) while driving home a bit after midnight I'm behind an SUV filled with kids.

I don't like this shit due to the fact that I once watched a drunk driver kill himself and the passenger by swerving over the highway and rolling over in the ditch. Stupid shit.

So just as I decide to try and pass the suv changes lanes, speeds up, and proceeds to pass bottles of beer to the sedan in front of it.

The cars are swerving and kids are hanging out trying to pass the GLASS bottles.

Fuck man. In an ideal world I would've told all of their parents and watched them get the shit smacked out of them.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates