« Home | HNT (or I Wear My Sunglasses at Night) » | Supernatural » | The Word For The Day is........ » | Older Than I Know » | Here's My Rant for the Day, If I Had a Rant, But I... » | Question For The Guys » | Random Things » | » | The Ex Factor » | Even I Don't Know What Goes On In My Head » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

And I'm Off

Fuck I’m tired and when I’m tired my mind goes loop de loop.

One strange thought and then the next.

Like, for some inexplicable reason I’ve got Meatloaf pounding through my head, “I would do anything for love, anything you’ve been dreaming of, but I just won’t do that.”

What an asshole.

What a tease.

Oh yeah baby, I’ll do anything. ANYTHING. Oh. Wait. You want me to do that? Well. You know, anything, but not that.

Fuck.

She probably wanted him to take out the garbage.

Put the toilet seat down for once.

Start helping out with the laundry or at least wipe his ass well enough to spare her the skid marks.

But you know. He’ll do anything… just not that.

Blah blah blah. Meatloaf. Crap. I don’t think I’ve even heard them in years and yet my mind is sifting through the history of bad songs that I used to love.

Ooom bop. Dudodooo bop. Yeah yeah.

Oh Hanson. I used to love them too. Shit. I still sing along to that song.

Stop.

Laughing.

Ooom Bop!

Haha. You know you want to hum it…. Do a little dance. It’s ok. Those kids were cute.

Anybody remember Silverchair?

I watched Sublime in concert before they were famous for death. The guy sang the chorus, emptied his water bottle out into the crowd and tossed us stickers with the sun.

I got wet and I still have the gray binder I stuck their name on.

Truth? Yeah. I didn’t like them in concert. I remember being bored and looking for cute boys and avoiding the pollution of cigarettes I didn’t yet smoke.

Cigarettes. Mmm.

Fuck. Now I want a smoke.

Loop de loop.

PS
You guys see my little flicker account to the right? Check back… massive fucking updates coming soon… In addition to website overhaul. I get so fucking bored with shit and I have just seen this pink flower for way too fucking long.

Oh Suburbite:

The word of the day is:

Mosfuckingdefinately

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates