« Home | I Internet Hate You if... » | It's Sunday... And I'm Fucking Tired » | Ding Dong The Witch Is DEAD » | In The Light Of Day » | I Internet Love You if... » | Tomorrow Bitch » | Oh Ty » | Why Won't He Pee All Over Roomies Clothes? » | Nostalgia » | Blog Ho Is Offensive... I Wanna Be Offensive Too! » 

Monday, April 25, 2005 

Ad Campaign Manager Get's "Raise"



For some reason Mr. Potato Head's new ad campaign shot sales thru the roof, with a suprising new demographic.

Idaho farmers.... who knew?

|

Nicely done, Terra.

I don't know precisely WHY this disturbs me, but it does. Deeply.

Lot's of things about Idaho farmers disturb me.

Post a Comment
I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates