« Home | Willing Himself Fatter » | FYI: TMI » | » | Why Is Snapple Always Trying to Educate Me? » | She's Lost That Loving Feeling » | I Hate Everything » | When You Are A Girl » | We Now Interrupt Our Usual Programming » | Quote » | This is What My Brain Feels Like » 

Sunday, August 27, 2006 

Dogs

remind you to get out of bed... even when you don't want to. There are walks to be had, shoes to be saved, and a nine am obedience training that they have to get to. Then, when you have dragged your sorry ass every where you didn't want to go, they deign to pose for pictures.

But I keep telling myself, if you're lucky and pray to baby Jesus enough, they bite someone, and that makes it all worth it.


|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates