« Home | What Happens When I Get A New Haircut » | When I Am Big And Important » | I Drank a Fifth of Whiskey and Ate 2 French Fries » | Spankoff: Home of the Delayed Reaction » | Mad Blood Red Hate » | 800 Pages into » | Note To Self » | Titled: If You Ask Me About My Love Life One More ... » | dumb de dumb dumB DUMB » | New Day New Rules » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

666 Day of the Motherfucking Devil

Things I did today:

Went to work

Ate some cookies

Talked to my mommy

Got invited to a lunch date by one cute boy

Got sent flowers by a different cute boy

Walked to lunch where I got two cat calls and three guys checking me out

Ate a sandwich

Walked back to work where two more guys checked me out

Remembered that I am hot, even when I eat those cookies that I shouldn't and only wear mascara and lipstick, telling the eyeshadow, foundation and liner to kiss my ass.

Now if only those two boys didn't live in the same fucking zip code my ass would feel a lot safer.

|