« Home | Yuck » | Today's The Day The Drafts Reappear (Or I'm too bu... » | I'm Moving This Weekend (or, pray a box of books d... » | I Think My Vitamins Are Really Horse Pills » | HNT » | God This Post Sucks Kitten (or The Point is that I... » | Nobody Posts On A Saturday » | Self Destructive Tendencies Run Amok » | » | HNT (or sometimes I shower) » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

HNT

PSYCH!

There is no HNT today, sorry O, sorry HNT fans, sorry Andy (and ps call me cuz I lost your number due to the fact I’m a moron). But I just moved so no internet access at home, and I’m definitely not uploading that shit from work. Hell no.

So, more ‘OH MY GOD NATURE’ stories.

Last night was the first night I got home after dark, and going home after dark sucks in the new place. It’s pitch black. So I pull up the private driveway, go up the curvy road and park in the back facing my front door. I leave the headlights on and get out of the car planning to unlock the front door, turn on the porch light, and then head back to grab my purse etc. So after exiting the vehicle this brown animal comes HURTLING around my car, low to the ground and RIGHT AT ME!

OHMYFUCKINGGAWD

We have turkeys, we have wild pigs, oh fuck it’s probably some rabied out fucking crazy raccoon hopped up on meth!

OH SHIT!

So I did the first thing any self-reliant smart city girl would do!

I screamed and fell over backwards.

Which was really embarrassing once I realized that it was the neighbor’s puppy.

|