« Home | HNT » | God This Post Sucks Kitten (or The Point is that I... » | Nobody Posts On A Saturday » | Self Destructive Tendencies Run Amok » | » | HNT (or sometimes I shower) » | Post Birthday Recap » | Welcome To My Flickr Slideshow » | And I'm Off » | HNT (or I Wear My Sunglasses at Night) » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

I Think My Vitamins Are Really Horse Pills

and the smell of them makes me want to yack.

YACK

Plus I'm supposed to take two of them a day... but I think I accidentally took three.

And now I'm all worried trying to remember how many I took... like I could overdose on them or something.


-------------------------------------

Yesterday I went to lunch with my friend Bonnie and on the way back I told her "Turn left" and she's all "why?" and I say, "because it's a short cut" and she looks at me sideways, "what?"

"It's a short cut"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... for the love of God Bonnie just turn left"

"Why?"

"Because... because I'm taking you to a dark alley so I can rob you! Fuck."

-------------------------

Yo it's Friday and I'm ridiculously happy about the fact that I get to wear jeans to work. I donated ten bucks to the United Way for the pleasure of wearing jeans for a month of Fridays and so, even though I'm aware this makes me a complete dork, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy! YES!

I'm gonna make them regret casual day.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates