« Home | Fiction I (updated to include an ending) » | Random Shit That Happened Today » | Seinfeld » | HNT Virgin's First Time » | The Reality of Reality Television is that it's Fuc... » | The Conversion » | Popcorn Time » | If These Walls Could Talk They Would Say, I Cried ... » | The 411 » | Intermission » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Sometimes I Rant, Sometimes You Read, Let's Strike a Compromise and Agree That I'm God

If I were a badly dressed socially challenged idiot, who deemed themselves to be smart while failing to maintain proper hygiene, I would cover my 1990 something import hatchback with bumper stickers sporting political bullshit statements that no one gives a crap about.

The first person I meet that says, I became a vegan after reading a bumper sticker, is going to be the first person I punch in the mouth with my keys facing outwards.

Asshole.

|