« Home | Intermission » | Where Have All The Cowboys Gone and Where Are All ... » | I Feel Better Today » | I Once Knew A Guy Who Said » | I Need a New Hobby » | I Wanna Hide Love Notes In Your Back Pocket » | I'm Trash, But Not White Trash and That, My Friend... » | Layin Low in the L.V. (or, I just gotta post) » | Going To Grandma's House (or, Catholic Even In My ... » | » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

The 411

Did you know I'm a contributor on another blog?

No?

Ok, here's the info Stream of Consciousness.

I posted there today, so if, for some reason you actually find my words amusing, you can check me out over there.

In other news I do have a post in draft mode, debuting soon... but... I'm in a wedding on saturday. It involves a pink dress and me choking on bile.

BLECH

after saturday "I'LL BE BAHK" said in Terminator voice. I finished my work project! YAY! everyone clap and cheer! One more day Terra is gainfully employed.

Translation, job = beer money.

WOOT WOOT

|