« Home | Seinfeld » | HNT Virgin's First Time » | The Reality of Reality Television is that it's Fuc... » | The Conversion » | Popcorn Time » | If These Walls Could Talk They Would Say, I Cried ... » | The 411 » | Intermission » | Where Have All The Cowboys Gone and Where Are All ... » | I Feel Better Today » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

Random Shit That Happened Today

The cat walked into the house with a baby bird in it's mouth, still alive, which prompted me to wonder, "Why in the FUCK can't that goddamn worthless piece of shit cat eat the motherfucking bird that's been keeping me up at night!"

Then I kicked that stupid cat in it's face.

**************

I joined myspace, http://www.myspace.com/terrat, if you're on add me as a friend.

...

I have no friends.

....

I'm a loser with a lot of sleeping pills. Add me please

=)

******************

I finished a book that made me want to cry and now have decided to sue the author for emotional trauma. God I love being an American! WOO HOOO!

******************

I got a W#$%%$#T%$#RQET@ETH$T@$#!$TT$@FGV speeding ticket. Fucking unmarked stupid sedan. Whatever. I don't care. It's not like I showed him my real license anyway.

Here's what kind of pissed me off though, when the cop pulls me over he turns on the BIG flashing lights and throws on his high beams and spot light! You know, the kind that they usually save for gang members, drug dealers, rapists and minorities? What the fuck man! I'm only one little girl and I pulled right over! I couldn't see SHIT! When the cop saw me up close you could tell he felt a bit bad, but did he turn off the light? NO. EVERYONE WAS STARING!

So this is what I did:


|