« Home | L is for the way you looked at me » | It' All Tuesday and Shit » | My Monday Poem » | My Name Is Candy, But You Sugar, Can Call Me Anyth... » | My Friday Poem » | It Is What It Is, And It Ain't What It Is Isn't » | Note to: umm. All the Stupid Fucking People » | Quickie (or, what i've been doing while i was supp... » | Cindy Is An Evil Ass Drunk » | I just want to make sure you all know » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

Suprise Suprise

being the kind of girl where you hate other girls is a strange thing. for instance, your own femininity sneaks up on you. one day it's no where to be found, the next day it's screaming in your ear, "oh.. my... GAWD!! look at that cute PURSE!"
 
really.
 
you just want to strangle the bitch.

|

don't strangle yourself. it'll leave marks. just take lots of painkillers. it's cleaner.

Post a Comment