« Home | HNT » | Last Saturday Night I Went To CL's Halloween Bash » | Fiction » | I Really Miss My Friend Cindy Lou » | i » | The Post Where I Had A Point, But Didn't Want to O... » | Real Life In Monotone » | HNT (or the photo I had for you last week) » | The Food Post (or, oh shit, this might just make y... » | Today I Lost a Partner in Crime (or, the post that... » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Oh Mommy Dearest Please Don't Make Me Donate All My Toys!!

So my mother called to bitch about her bad day. She was all, "Blah blah blah my life sucks".

And frankly, it did.

It sucked so bad that it started to bring me down too! At which point I started getting pissed. I mean, how dare she fuck up my day?

Who the fuck does she think she is? And more importantly, who in the fuck did she think she was talking to? Look lady, the only thing I want to know about your day is whether or not you have any money and whether or not you intend to give me some (or all, I'm not picky).

If any of the answers to those questions are "no" then buzz off.

In an attempt to lighten the mood I finally said, "Well, I'd tell you my good news!

But...

I don't have any".

|