« Home | I Told You Detritus Was A Word, Now What Punk? » | Oh Mommy Dearest Please Don't Make Me Donate All M... » | HNT » | Last Saturday Night I Went To CL's Halloween Bash » | Fiction » | I Really Miss My Friend Cindy Lou » | i » | The Post Where I Had A Point, But Didn't Want to O... » | Real Life In Monotone » | HNT (or the photo I had for you last week) » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Fuck, I Quit

Or words that I wish I could say today.

I'm taking a week off of blogging. That said, there will still be posts, everyday, but I'm pulling them from my drafts and the other blog I used to write on, Stream of Consciousness.

I say used to because I just can't keep up with writing on multiple blogs. I have terminall ADD and shit just doesn't keep my attention for very long. I would take my name off of the list of contributers but I have no idea how to do this.

I am stoopid.

But I also have tons of good/semi-good/crappy shit that's never been posted here. So be forewarned, none of this shit is current.

You might have even read it before.

If you're a blog whore.

Yeah, we know you, you blog whore. We even, kinda like you. You whorey whore.

=)

Come back tomorrow though! And the next day! And the day after that! There will be shit here! I promise! Maybe even potentially good shit!

holy fuck. I just realized that I'm doing reruns during my offseason.

|