« Home | Observation » | Faith (or fiction too) » | HNT » | I Like Paint » | Things That occurred To Me Today While Running Err... » | Thera Flu Madness » | Pussy Cat (or Cindy was my inspiration) » | HNT » | I'm Just Not Into You » | Today Sublime is Stuck in my Head. Loop. » 

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 

Fuck Me

Now that I don't have internet access I spend all day thinking, "ooh when I get home I'm going to blog about this and this and OOOHHHH THAT!!"

Then when I get home I have no recollection of any of the myriad of strange hallucigenic thoughts that parade through my skull ALL day long. NONE.

OH.

Wait.

Hehe. I remember now......

One thing that I have always found incredibly stupid about all of my guy friends is their INSISTENCE to store everyone in the cell phone under fake names. What the FUCK?! It's so confusing. And I hate it! It's always seemed to me like they must be trying to hide something.

Which, yeah, probably isn't true since all of them do that even when they're single. So... whatever.

Anyway, the other day I started going through my phone book and I had tried to pick up the same habit for people who had the same name as other people I knew... yeah. Big fucking mistake. I cannot figure out who the fuck these people are to save my goddamn life.

Fuck.

Who is Rd? Who the fuck is that? Is it a boy? Is it a girl? FUCK I DON'T KNOW!!!

After some mind jogging I finally recalled a drunken night and me storing a number under "Reject".

Also, I remembered who BIA was... But still no Rd... and Heather? I don't know a Heather.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that I must be storing numbers while drunk and then completely forgetting who the fuck these people are. I have occasionally met girls out and exchanged numbers with them so we can go dancing/drinking... but Heather? I really don't know who the fuck this chick is.

Shit.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates