« Home | Layin Low in the L.V. (or, I just gotta post) » | Going To Grandma's House (or, Catholic Even In My ... » | » | EMERGENCY! » | Disclaimer » | Day One of Trying to Swear Less » | My New Plan » | I Used to Carry a Notepad in My Purse » | Things I Learned Last Night » | Friday Fever [or, I'm Not Hungover I'm Not Hungove... » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

I'm Trash, But Not White Trash and That, My Friend, Makes All The Difference In The World

...


I hope.

My cousin called me up yesterday and said his hearing is coming up, could I write him a letter saying that I don't think he'll kill any more people in the near future?

"Huh? I didn't think you had killed anyone."

"Oh yeah... I meant rob."

"You robbed people?"

"Y..no. I said launder illegal drug money."

"Did you rob people?"

"No, look I'm just busy. Sometimes I say things I don't really mean."

"Like you're a murderer that used to rob people?"

"Yeah"

"Hey E... try not to fuck up in court"

"K"

Anyway, so here's my letter:

Dear Powers That Be,

My cousin has changed a lot in the past week... I mean years. I don't think he would beat people up or smuggle weapons just because he was bored. Now he has a hobby. He plays scrabble...

.... alot.

I think he stole all my cd's last week... but I forgive him.

Because he has a knife to my neck.

Signed,

Terra

PS

Help

|