« Home | » | » | Oh Look At ME! » | Meditation » | Am I The Only One? » | The Five Minute Post » | Mele Kalikimaka » | It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To » | I Dream In Watercolors » | I Had The Morning Off » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

grammatically challenged

I’ve finally figured out a way to get around my IT issues.

Today, I got myself fired.

Okay.

I didn’t. I’m a loser with no real will to hit rock bottom.

I know, I know, you only obtain true freedom when you’ve lost everything… but… what can I say? I don’t want to destroy something beautiful, instead I want to pay a lot of money for it and put it up on my mantel where I’ll be forced to dust it every other god damned day because I’m a slave to my possessions.

So instead I called up a bunch of friends and asked them if they could post for me.

This was difficult because some of my so-called friends are shady ass bastards that would sell me for a fifty cent popsicle and free pony ride.

Note to self: get new friends, ones without backbones, ones that will take a fall for me, if necessary.

Ones that are allergic to ponies.

Today, I’m hoping to trick Grace into posting.

Tomorrow, Olivia.

But not CL.

Never CL.

I can just picture the post now.

This is Terra, I’m so drunk and my panties are around my ankles. Ooh boy, I love hanging out in the gutter.

Of course, I live in the gutter, so I’m not sure if it’s still called hanging out.

Oh wait, I’m not wearing a bra.

Yep.

Definitely hanging out.

|

I Can't Help You Now - Look, I have two songs on my hard drive that don't have the name 'iTunes' tatooed to their asses, so suck it
Powered by Castpost
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates